There are many books that focus on the benefits and joy of knitting. Here are some of our favorites:
- Knit for Health and Wellness by Betsan Corkhill
- Love in Every Stitch: Stories of Knitting and Healing by Lee Gant
- The Relaxation Response by Herbert Benson, M.D.
- Knitting Yarns edited by Ann Hood
- Knitting Heaven and Earth by Susan Gordon Lydon
- Mindful Knitting: Inviting Contemplative Practice to the Craft by Tara Jon Manning
- Zen and the Art of Knitting by Bernadette Murphy
- Knitlandia by Clara Parkes
- The Yarn Whisperer by Clara Parkes
- Knitting Ephemera by Carol J. Sulcoski
- Knit Red: Stitching for Women’ Heart Health by Laura Zander
- The Knitting Way: A Guide to Spiritual Self Discovery by Linda Skolnik and Janice MacDaniels
- The Creativity Cure: How to Build Happiness with your Own Two Hands by Carrie Barron, M.D. and Alton Barron, M.D.
- Crochet Saved My Life by Kathryn Vercillo
(Project Knitwell is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. When you buy something as a result of clicking on the links above, Project Knitwell may get a portion of the sale at no cost to you.)