We’re looking for a Virtual Administrative Assistant
Seeking individual to support growing Arlington based non-profit to:
- Manage database of contacts (enter data and generate reports on volunteer, client, and donor statistics)
- Respond to emails
- Coordinate mailings
- Generate donor letters and acknowledgements
- Schedule meetings
- Create and maintain filing system
- Format and edit documents
- Update website content
- Send out monthly newsletter using Mailchimp.
- Provide additional administrative support to Executive Director and board members as needed.
Requirements: Candidate should be well-organized, detail oriented, flexible individual with experience in: Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel), Google platform, WordPress, social media platforms and scheduling tools. Experience with CRM or other databases strongly desired; must be willing to get up to speed quickly on non-profit’s new CRM. Position is “virtual,” but candidate should be available to meet with Executive Director in Arlington area up to twice a month.
Opportunity to work flexible schedule (40-50 hours/month) from home and to work with dedicated and enthusiastic Executive Director, board members, and volunteers of vibrant and growing non-profit.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.